!CLICK!



FOR



!DISCOUNT!



FOR



YOU



NOW


Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Jeeves, I Need Help!: Tips and Tricks for Kids on the Net


Jeeves, I Need Help!: Tips and Tricks for Kids on the Net


CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, Jeeves, I Need Help!: Tips and Tricks for Kids on the Net,Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,Jeeves, I Need Help!: Tips and Tricks for Kids on the Net,BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,Jeeves, I Need Help!: Tips and Tricks for Kids on the Net Jeeves, I Need Help!: Tips and Tricks for Kids on the Net






Jeeves, I Need Help!: Tips and Tricks for Kids on the Net Overview


Jeeves, I Need Help! helps kids do what they want to do online faster, easier, and more effectively - whether it's hooking up with other kids or researching a topic for a school report. Written in the same entertaining but authoritative tone as Callie Gregory's Jeeves, I'm Bored, this is a how-to book that addresses the needs of kids with clear, practical tips and strategies. When kids use the Internet at home, they don't have the benefit of a reference librarian who can preselect the best resources. Jeeves, I Need Help! teaches them to play that role themselves, explaining which sites are likely to be reliable and appropriate, how rewording a question may get a better answer, or how to narrow or broaden a search as needed. Also included is information on e-mail, URLs, plug-ins, site navigation, filtering software, and safety concerns.